Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Hazardous Waste: The waste material to be collected and disposed of by Red Roll Off Containers (RROC henceforth) will not contain any hazardous, toxic, or radioactive waste, municipal solid waste, asbestos, liquid waste, contaminated soil or drums and tanks, or an amount of waste listed or characterized as hazardous by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) or any other applicable federal or state law or agency. Wet paint is considered hazardous waste. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RROC against any damages, fines, or penalties arising from transportation of the above material.
Vehicle tires cannot be dumped at the landfill and they are not allowed in the dumpster. We charge $25 for every regular vehicle tire and $35 for every semi-truck tire placed in the dumpster. Please know that all tires hidden in the dumpster are found.
2. Equipment Responsibility/Liability: Customer will be responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment (dumpsters), other than normal wear and tear. Customer will be responsible for ensuring that legal loading equipment is used and will indemnify RROC for any overweight fees, assessments or charges of any type incurred while hauling on behalf of the customer. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless RROC against all claims, penalties, suits, damages, and liabilities for injury or death to persons or loss or damage to property from Customer's use, operation, or possession of any equipment or material provided by RROC.
3. Property Damage: Customer agrees that RROC will not be responsible for any damage to Customer's pavement, asphalt, curbs, driveways, underground utilities, and/or terrain (eg - grass) resulting from the weight of the vehicles servicing, picking up, or delivering equipment. We recommend that customers place sheets of plywood where dumpster should be placed in order to prevent any possible cracks in or scratches on concrete. If customer requests container to be placed off concrete or other solid ground, RROC reserves the right to delay container pick up due to inclement weather in order to avoid equipment becoming stuck. If customer insists on dumpster being placed where equipment can get stuck, any towing fees that may occur on RROC trucks or dumpsters will be incurred at the customer's expense with the customer's consent before placement of the dumpster.
4. Dumpster Limit: All dumpsters, no matter what size, cannot be filled above the top of the dumpster. They also must be kept within DOT restrictions as to the gross weight of the dumpster. Also, there will be an additional charge of $65 per ton for any tonnage over the included tonnage on the rental. Any and all fees, fines, citations as a result of the Customer's use will be the responsibility of the Customer. If RROC comes out to pick up a dumpster and it is too full to move safely, the Customer can incur a trip charge of up to $100 as well as rescheduled service when the issue has been resolved. This can include, but is not limited to dumpsters that are legally too heavy to haul or imbalanced in weight distribution.
Included weight limits on standard loads:
15YD Dumpster: 3 tons/6,000 lbs
20YD Dumpster: 4 tons/8,000 lbs
30YD Dumpster: 5 tons/10,000 lbs
For inert loads including clean dirt, concrete, asphalt, or any other heavy material the maximum limits are as follows:
15YD Dumpster: 2/3 maximum fill limit - 12 ton maximum limit - $65 a ton after 12 tons
20YD Dumpster: 1/2 maximum fill limit - 12 ton maximum limit - $65 a ton after 12 tons
5. Servicing of Dumpster: It is the responsibility of the Customer to make sure that RROC has clear and open access to the dumpster being serviced. If RROC cannot pick up or service the dumpster that was called in by Customer due to any kind of obstruction, there can be additional fees. Also, there can be additional fees for any wait times, if upon arrival for delivery or picking up the Customer is not ready or access is delayed. We allow 15 minutes maximum wait time, otherwise the customer will be charged a trip charge of up to $100 and will need to reschedule service.
6. Permits: Each municipality/town/city has their own different regulations and permit requirements concerning placing dumpsters in the street, on private property, and any other public right of way. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact/purchase and supply any necessary permits. RROC is not responsible for obtaining any permits.
7. Payment: Customers with accounts must pay all monies due within 15 days upon receipt of invoice. All non-account Customers must pay a $20 non-refundable deposit and the remaining balance once the dumpster has been delivered. We accept VISA, Mastercard, Amex, checks, or cash. By providing RROC with your credit card information, you authorize RROC to charge your credit/debit card the cost of the rental of the dumpster and any extra fees associated with the rental of the dumpster that may incur, including, but not limited to overweight fees, extra rental days, unserviceable dumpster fees, wait times, and/or long distance charges.
8. Rental Period: The standard dumpster rental period is 11 days. After 11 days, the customer will incur $10 per day in extra fees. The maximum rental period for any dumpster is 31 days. It is the customer's responsibility to call or text for dumpster pick up at least 1 day prior to when the dumpster needs to be picked up.
Customer understands that in the event customer fails to pay in full all monies due, the Company may refer such matters to an attorney, collection agency, or file a lien against serviced property. Customer agrees to pay, in addition to any amount due, all costs incurred by the Company as a result of these actions, including court fees, collection fees, and late fees. ($50 fee on returned checks).